At Peace at Home Family Shelter, we are committed to supporting victims of family violence in Northwest Arkansas.
In 2020, we provided:
- Safe shelter to 109 adults and 90 children escaping violence.
- Housing assistance to 148 families in our community.
- Legal services to 358 individuals, including divorce and child custody representation and assistance with obtaining orders of protection.
- Counseling services to 65 survivors of domestic violence.
- A listening ear and assistance to the 1,074 crisis calls through our hotline.
Our work is making a difference in the lives of families in Northwest Arkansas every day, but we need your help.