At Peace at Home Family Shelter, we are committed to supporting victims of family violence in Northwest Arkansas.
- We provided safe shelter to 380 individuals escaping violence.
- We provided services like advocacy, housing assistance, counseling, and financial assistance to 956 women, men, and children in our community.
- We provided survivors 12,714 safe nights of emergency shelter.
- We answered 970 crisis calls to individuals in need.
- We assisted 376 individuals with legal needs including legal representation and legal advocacy.
Our work is making a difference in the lives of families in Northwest Arkansas every day, but we need your help.