At the Peace at Home Family Shelter, we are committed to supporting victims of family violence in Northwest Arkansas.
- We provided safe shelter to 272 individuals escaping violence.
- We provided services like advocacy, housing assistance, counseling, and financial assistance to 497 women, men, and children in our community.
- We provided survivors 9,392 safe nights of emergency shelter.
- We answered 721 crisis calls to individuals in need.
- We assisted 226 individuals with legal needs including court accompaniment, legal representation, and legal advocacy.
Our work is making a difference in the lives of families in Northwest Arkansas every day, but we need your help.
- We assisted 1,717 brave men, women, and children escaping violence in their lives.
- We provided survivors 7,851 safe nights of emergency shelter.
- We answered 773 crisis calls to individuals in need.
- We provided 8,634 hours of individual advocacy helping survivors find meaningful employment, affordable housing, and emotional support.